Tuesday 20 April 2010

17/4/10: Day 107 - Derby day

So, I didn't sleep much last night. Woke up at 3:30 and thought I best go back to sleep. Woke up at 7:30, and got up 15 mins later. I hate derby day.

I managed to take a few shots before we got our pint in. But I knew what was going to happen as the players were coming out and so I was ready for a potential shot.

I will definitely be taking my camera to the match again, I'm not allowed to take shots of the match, which is fine by me. I would like to explore some more emotion shot from the crowd. It's easy saying what I'd like to do, but when I am there, I am just the same and usually forget about taking photos as the matchday emotion takes over.

Here's my result with the ticker tape and streamers. Shame the football result wasn't great :(

No comments:

Post a Comment