Friday 11 June 2010

8/6/10: Day 159

I think I am pushing through this difficult patch alright. I have looked at my work and it has fallen in quality on the whole, but I think I have managed to capture some good shots in these few weeks. I need to step up my research into different events and things to shoot over the coming months. Snowdon is still on my list of things to do and I would love to get a portrait of myself on top of it as part of my 365 project.

Today I had another quiet one in work. I decided to take my guitar out and take some shots of that. This sort of thing needs to be incorporated into my gig shots. Something that I am planning on doing is enquiring about doing a rehersal shoot with This is Turin. It may allow me to do some experimental shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment