Thursday 27 May 2010

21/5/10: Day 141

Another late one today. Kat and I headed down to Worcester after work, so I managed to get a photo done while I was down there. I imagine over the next few weeks I will be really put to the test with the commitment to this project. A really crap end to the week was the start with talk of possible redundancies at work. I have found it very demoralising hence why I didn't go out earlier.

Kats parents garden is somewhere that I could just sit and take photos for ages. There are loads of varieties of flowers, a lot of wildlife and insects and then a lot of objects that are really good to photograph. I took a photo of these flowers last time I was down, I really like the contrast of them on the back drop of the water feature. It was fading light, so I have had to up the exposure afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment