Thursday 27 May 2010

23/5/10: Day 143

It has been a scorching weekend and a really nice break away from the crappy atmosphere at work. It'll be back tomorrow! We went to a car boot sale down in Worcester, I finally got around to getting some calipers for modelling and bought a new lens! Yay... My excitement came crashing down when I got it back to realise it didn't fit. Ah well, only £3.

In the afternoon, we went for a walk around Spetchley Gardens with Kathy and Dave, had a nice picnic too. Once again, it was one of them days where I have a handful of photos to pick for the day.

I decided to pick this one as it was different to what I have done previously. I haven't really played around with full body shots, so it was good experience. It has a nice contrast to it. The subject matter isn't bad either :)

No comments:

Post a Comment