Thursday 19 August 2010

1/8/10: Day 213

Today I had organised a photoshoot with the lads from This is Turin. After doing a couple of gig shoots for them, I really wanted to try my hand at promo shoots and with knowing these lads it made it easier for me to have a dabble.

We headed towards Tarvin first off, to an abandoned garden centre. It has been derelict for a good 6 years, maybe more. We arrived and I started off with some group shots, before going onto to solo shots of all the members of the band. There were a few points of interest in and around the place, so all in all it was pretty good.

After this we headed back to Winnington and went to one of the car parks at the old Brunner Mond site. Here is where I finally got the shot I picked for today. Some uber squinting from the lads, but I am pretty chuffed with this shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment