Tuesday 17 August 2010

2/7/10: Day 183

So here it is, leaving day at Team17. Just 12 days short of being there for 3 years and countless memories! It has been a very tough week and I can't see it being any easier today.

At lunch we headed out for a leaving drink at The Mews, Grant was good to travel in on his day off and I really appreciate him coming over. I have to thank everyone for the whip around, it was incredible and a complete suprise. The money will go towards a new lens!

My only sadness from today is that Rick couldn't be there, although saying that - I think I would've been that little bit worse had that been the case. I was upset enough saying bye to Myk.

Oh, yes - I took my camera to the pub, I wanted to snap some of the faces and so it seems fitting to have one of them for todays photo. I took this one of Grant on the sly. It works quite well with the motion blur of Aten in the background.

Thank you all at Team17, I'll miss working there greatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment