Monday 16 August 2010

25/6/10: Day 176

I had today off work as we were going down to Worcester for the weekend. On Tuesday, I got a phonecall from Evolution Studios saying that they wanted me in for an interview, and that was then scheduled for today. So the plan was to go to the interview and then travel to Worcester.

The interview was for a design role and while I was excited, I wasn't really expecting to get the job. So you can imagine my suprise when they offered it to me after the interview.

The news was amazing, I'm so excited to get the chance to work on Motorstorm, but I am gutted to be leaving Team17 and all the mates I have made up there.

When we arrived in Worcester, Sarah and Evie were over for the weekend, so my 2nd favourite model was available and I had to take advantage of this. I know Sarah wouldn't have been too happy to be in this image, but it works well cropped down to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment